Monday, October 26, 2009

College is Flying By...

I can honestly remember the first day of college my freshman year. I know that I was wearing a green 'Italia' tee shirt and cut off jean shorts. It was like 100 degrees and so humid. Looking back now over the past 4 years it is crazy to me that I only have 21 weeks left of my college career.

Where has the time gone? It seems that every semester goes by quicker. It is already the ninth week of this semester and I feel like we just started. Being my senior year and getting ready to graduate this May, I must say that I have bittersweet feelings. I am ready to graduate and get into the "real world," however, I am nervous about not being able to find a job. With the economy today God only knows who will land a job after graduation.


No comments:

Post a Comment