Thursday, October 15, 2009

Too Cold, Too soon...

I hate the shift from the warm summery months to the frigid fall months. I woke up this morning and did not want to get out of my bed. It seems that every year gets worse. It used to gradually get cooler from July to August to September, and the change of seasons was somewhat pleasant.

Not anymore! It goes from being hot, humid and 100 degrees, to cold, smug and 55. Who likes to go from bikinis to jeans and bundled up jackets, not me.

The most depressing thing I must say is when my tan seems to fade away. Don't get me wrong I love the different seasons I just wish that it was a gradual shift from warm to chilly, instead of hot to freezing.

This picture seems to capture the essence of what I am trying to say...

http://onlinepersonaltrainingvideobootcamp.com/blog/uploaded/Blog%20Post%20Images/Mondays/Bathing%20Suit%20Season%20Nightmares/bathing%20suits%20fit.png

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3356/3308946688_9807d5a650.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment